80,000 m² of innovative space for visions and creative work
The former industrial site of the PFAFF sewing machine factory has been transformed into a modern business park with a unique infrastructure.
Today we offer our tenants innovative space for visions, room for creative work and opportunities for growing companies on 80,000 m² of commercial space.
A special ambience is offered by the versatile branch mix of our tenants and the open, light-flooded construction.
At a glance:
- representative office spaces in revitalized industry buildings and modern new buildings with room heights of at least 3.50 m
- offices individually tailored to tenants’ wishes (“tailor-made suit”)
- rents in line with market conditions
- efficient service charges
- lean, service-oriented administration and service on site
- district heating supply of the entire area
- public transport stops directly at the site
- very good connection to the A5 and A8 motorways and to the train station Karlsruhe-Durlach
- “Stadtmobil Carsharing” pitches
- old town of Durlach in walking distance (5 min.)
- local supplies such as supermarkets, hairdressers, medical doctors, pharmacies, post office in the immediate vicinity
- various restaurants directly on the premises and in the immediate vicinity
- high-standard business hotel directly adjacent
- children’s day care centres directly adjacent
- fitness studios/physiotherapy on the premises
- art objects (paintings, sculptures) on the premises
- promotion of social projects