Database Administrator – NoSQL (all genders)
- Erschienen: 09.05.2023
- Standort: Karlsruhe
- Berufsfeld: Administration
- Berufserfahrung: Professional
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
Our team is committed to quality and passionately leading the way in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, we are one global family. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. One of the keys to our success is our culture, which enables employees to learn, grow, and contribute in meaningful ways.
Are you courageous and want to make an impact? Then join our winning team and help us create a world that works better.
We are looking for a Database Administrator (m/f/d) to join our existing Platform Engineering team based in Germany.
Do you have a passion for building secure, highly scalable software delivering services to many millions of users across the globe? Have you mastered the intricacies of building and maintaining high performing NoSQL database systems? If you answered “yes” to these questions, let’s talk!
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of NoSQL database concepts and architecture, and experience in deploying and maintaining ScyllaDB and Cassandra clusters. The NoSQL Database Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, and security of our NoSQL database infrastructure. If this sounds like you, apply today to join us in a diverse, vibrant, and fast-paced work environment!
- Install, configure, and maintain NoSQL databases, particularly ScyllaDB and Cassandra
- Monitor the performance of the databases and identify and resolve issues and bottlenecks
- Plan and implement database backup and recovery procedures
- Work with development teams to design and implement database schemas and data models
- Ensure the security of the databases by setting up user accounts, permissions, and access controls
- Optimize the database for high availability and scalability
- Provide technical support to developers and troubleshoot any database-related issues
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the databases and their configurations
- A university or college degree in the field of information technology or a related subject, or equivalent professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience in NoSQL database administration, particularly with ScyllaDB and/or Cassandra
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL database concepts and architecture
- Experience maintaining infrastructure-as-code (IaC) using tools like Salt, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and shell scripting
- Proficiency in database performance tuning, troubleshooting, and optimization
- Familiarity with database backup and recovery procedures
- Understanding of data modeling and database design principles
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, further languages such as German are a plus
- Experience with other NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, or Couchbase (preferable)
- Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure providers such as AWS, Azure, or GCP (preferable)
- Contract location would be in one of TeamViewer’s offices in Germany
- 30 days of well-deserved holidays
- Onsite Onboarding in our HQ office for an optimal start
- Great compensation and benefits packages including company achievement bonus and stock-based options, regular salary reviews
- Premiums for the private pension plan (BAV) up to the maximum amount are topped up by TeamViewer
- Public transport friendly offices
- Option to lease an e-bike or use one of electric cars
- Special terms for local gyms
- Access to Corporate Benefits platform with many discounts
- Regular Team events and company-wide celebrations
- Open door policy, no dress code rules, frequent all Hands and Leadership Lunches
- Hybrid and Flexible work time with up to 50% home office
- Work From Abroad Program allowing up to 40 days of work outside your contracting country
- We celebrate diversity as one of core values, join and drive one of the c-a-r-e initiatives together with us!
TeamViewer is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we also focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best no matter your gender, civil or family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
Apply here: https://smrtr.io/d_94s
Weitere StellenangeboteHier finden Sie weitere Stellenanzeigen von TeamViewer Germany GmbH