Student, Software Engineering C++ (all genders)
- Erschienen: 09.05.2023
- Standort: Karlsruhe
- Berufsfeld: Programmierung
- Berufserfahrung: Werkstudent/Praktikant
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
Our team is committed to quality and passionately leading the way in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, we are one global family. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. One of the keys to our success is our culture, which enables employees to learn, grow, and contribute in meaningful ways.
Are you courageous and want to make an impact? Then join our winning team and help us create a world that works better.
Do you have big dreams for your professional journey and want to be surrounded by other go-getter minds? Then join TeamViewer’s student community with over 130 ambitious students to learn, make an impact, and skyrocket your career!
Become part of one of the Top 3 Software Companies in Europe and apply now as a Student, Software Engineering (all genders) to support our Software Development team in Karlsruhe.
- Design and develop new functionalities for our client (C++)
- Optimize and enhance our existing backend components using C++, Cassandra and MS-SQL
- Work independently on smaller projects and get supported by experienced software developers
- Improve the automation and deployment of our micro services to test environments
- Improvements to further enhance our systems and codebase regarding quality, reliability, maintainability, scalability, and performance
- Enrolled in university or college studies in the field of software development, engineering, informatics, computer science or any other related field
- Good English is mandatory, further languages such as German are an advantage
- First professional experience in C++ needed
- Bring open-minded approach to learning new technologies, frameworks and hardware
- Contract location would be Karlsruhe, Germany
- Make an impact! Take on the responsibility and work on your own projects. Your passion and skills will be used in international projects and support the operations of our business!
- Our Work Students in Germany receive a monthly salary of 1.390,00€ for a 20h/week and 1.112,00€ for a 16h/week, and our Interns 1.200,00€
- Do you need to gain your first work experience as a part of a mandatory internship? Maybe you are looking for some exciting and time flexible tasks along to your studies? Join us in a role that suits you! We also offer Bachelor and Master Thesis options.
- Fixed Student Contract with above average salary and trust based working hours
- Make yourself at home! We don’t wear ties. In our casual office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and enjoy your breaks in one of our many lounge areas
- Hungry for knowledge? Our TeamViewer Library offers a wide range of industry-related books selections, and our E-Learning Center is available 24/7
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity! Our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- We work hard and play harder! Look forward to our company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings
- No matter if you are using private or public transportation means, we offer travel subsidy to all our students
- Attractive workstations with modern and ergonomic equipment, fruits, soft drinks, sports offerings and many other corporate benefits wait for you!
- Our students are the potential employees of „tomorrow“ – After your studies, you will have good chances of starting a full-time job
TeamViewer is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we also focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best no matter your gender, civil or family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
Apply here: https://smrtr.io/dVWrq
Weitere StellenangeboteHier finden Sie weitere Stellenanzeigen von TeamViewer Germany GmbH