I. Definition / Controller
- “Personal data” within the meaning of art. 4 no. 1 GDPR, is all data that can be related to you personally, e. g. name, address, e-mail, user behaviour.
- “Controller” within the meaning of art. 4 Abs. 7 GDPR is RaumFabrik Vermietungsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, An der RaumFabrik 33c (former: Amalienbadstr. 36), 76227 Karlsruhe (hereinafter „RaumFabrik“, „Our“ or „Us“).
II. Processing of personal data obtained while using our website, purpose and legal basis of data processing
- Data processing to ensure secure operation of the website
In order to ensure a safe and secure operation of our website, it is necessary that whenever you access our website, information is collected and stored in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR (legitimate interest).
- Contact form
When you contact us via our contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
If you provide us with your personal data when using the contact form or by e-mail, we will process the data to answer your inquiry on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR if the inquiry has a contractual or pre-contractual reference. We process other inquiries on the basis of Art. 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR (legitimate interest). In addition, business correspondence is stored on the basis of Art. 6 para 1 lit. c) GDPR, section 257 of the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch).
- Data processing based on your consent
If you gave us your consent to process your personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR constitutes the legal basis for processing.
We store cookies on your device when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and which provide certain information to the site that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
- Tenant Login / room booking
We offer to our tenants the possibility book rooms within the section “Tenant Login”. If you book a room, we process your request, which includes the desired room, the desired date, invoice data (invoice recipient, company, name, surname, address, house number, postal code, city, e-mail, telephone, free text) for the purpose of checking availability and the establishment or execution of the corresponding contract. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
If you provide us with your personal data in connection with the use of the room booking function, we will process the data for the purpose of answering your request on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR. In addition, the contract data is stored on the basis of Art. 6 para 1 lit. c) GDPR, section 257 of the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch).
- Google Maps
With your consent we load Google Maps within the section Address & Directions of our website. Google Maps is a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA. If you have agreed to the inclusion of Google Maps via the corresponding banner at the beginning of the use of our website, our address will be displayed on a Google Maps map. For this purpose, a connection to the servers of Google LLC. is established. According to the European Court of Justice, the processing of data by US companies does not guarantee the standards that apply within the EU. If your data is processed by a US company, including the service provider, there is a risk that your data will be processed by US authorities, for control and monitoring purposes, possibly without any possibility of legal recourse. Therefore, after processing your data, your data can only be processed on the basis of your consent under Art. 49 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. If you do not consent to the integration of third-party content, the Google Maps map will not be displayed and the service will not be usable.
Please note that when using the services of the map service provider, additional data may be collected or evaluated by the latter. We have no influence on this. Further information about the pur-pose and scope of data collection and processing by the third-party provider can be found at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy.
III. Recipients of Personal Data
- Unless stated otherwise, your data will not be passed on to third parties.
- We sometimes may make use of data processors. In these cases, we remain responsible for the protection of your data. All processors are contractually obliged to treat your data confidential and to process it only within the framework of the provision of services according to our instructions. These are e.g. IT service providers that we need for the operation and security of our IT system.
- In addition, for the purpose of initiating and fulfilling contracts, auditors, tax consultants, law firms, insurance companies and service providers (e.g. information files, parcel services and forwarding agents) may be recipients of your data.
IV. Duration of the storage of your data
Generally, we store your personal data only for the processing purpose for which they were collected and only as long as it is necessary for the respective purpose (Art. 5 para. 1 lit. e) GDPR).
V. Technical-organizational measures
We use technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data managed by us against manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorized persons.
VI. Third-party content / Web analysis
VII. Your rights
- You have the following rights with regard to data processing performed by us:
- Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Right of rectification (Art. 16 GDPR),
- the right to limit processing under the conditions of article 18 GDPR,
- if the legal requirements are met, the right to request the deletion of your data and the right to object to its processing (Art. 17, 21 GDPR),
- the right to revoke any consent granted at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- the right to data transferability (Art. 20 GDPR).
- If you see reason to do so, you may also complain to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for us about the processing of your personal data by us:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 10 29 32